Sunday, June 22, 2008

Daily Rant

I saw this the other day and holy crap did it bother me! Why the hell do fixed gears need bash guards? If you want to grind or do sprocket stalls on a track bike, don't! Just walk away man. Get a BMX like the other highschool dropouts. Milwaukee/Bens needs to be boycotted for making this horrible product. They are the Walmart of cycling...doing anything for the almighty dollar. By making this product, they are giving people the idea that track bikes were meant to do this sort of thing. I guess the math makes sense to the type of people who would buy it anyhow. Lets see, pay, i dont know, we'll say $50 for a bashguard to save a $40 chainring and ruin a $700 track frame. Have you seen my baseball?

1 comment:

clintpatty said...

I don't see a link to the product, and that chainring looks kind of big, but maybe the product was designed for SS mountain bikers.