Thursday, June 19, 2008

Weds: pics of the day and ramblings



This week has been a mess and I have got virtually nothing completed. The blog is in its infancy and while I have high hopes for it, thus far, it has been more work than results. I'd like to think that I'm being too optimistic with what I can accomplish and that I'm stretching myself too thin but in reality, I think it has more to do with the phenomenon that once summer hits us, my beer intake suddenly rises in direct correlation with the pollen count, multiplied by miles ridden. It's a pretty complicated formula that I wont bother you with. Anyhow, I have a few posts in the works but in the mean time, I will satiate everyone's need for new content with a feature I like to call "picture/s of the day." Whats up with picture one? Who doesn't like bears and who doesn't like unicorns? Nobody I want to know, thats for sure.















In keeping with the bear theme:




























Next week, I want to go into my most recent obsession; guys who carry tons of crap on a bike and the cargo bikes that love them.

1 comment:

Tyler said...

sweat unicorn...and somebody get that beer a track bike