Found here. Check it out to download.
Designed by a cyclist, Bicycle Gear Calculator is a complete Gear Calculator for your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Evaluate current or potential Gearing Ratios, calculate Gain Ratios, Gear Inches, and Development. Use the Skid Patch Analyzer to visualize and minimize your fixed-gear's tire wear. Explore equivalent gearing configurations that let you reuse parts you already have.
A must have for bike mechanics, bike builders and fixed-gear/single-speed riders!
- Gear Ratio calculator
- Gain Ratio calculator
- Gear-inch calculator
- Development (Rollout) calculator
- For fixed-gear addicts, patch analysis lets you visualize skid patches
- Gear equivalency tool lets you find equivalent or closest-match gear ratios
- Speed calculator taking into account cadence and bicycle parameters
Supports virtually any bicycle:
- 20T to 61T Chain Ring
- 11T to 35T Sprocket
- 150mm to 200mm crank arms lenghts in 2.5mm increments
- Over 40 popular tire sizes
- Simultaneous metric and imperial units*
- Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
Requires iPhone 2.0 Software Update
1MB of disk space