Monday, October 6, 2008

Hit The Lights


News has been relatively slow so today has been more of a fluff day. Fall and winter are upon us and that means one thing; Youre going to be riding in the dark a lot more if you want to continue riding. I randomly came across Monkey Lights and thought they were interesting. Theyre not really my thing but I do like the increased visibility and think they will appeal to a few of you. One thing I would prefer is a different way to power them; why can't they be powered by the wheels somehow? Too bad you can't bring your bike into Bonnaroo, I know a cook at Ketchup that would be all over 'em.


5 comments:

This Charming Man said...

That shit looks like that drive thru christmas thing that happens in huntsville every year. haha!

clintpatty said...

fixed rain ride tonight?

beardsarefun said...

Ha, i just got back from a rain ride. The bottom fell out when i was south of lily flagg road. I just got home and dry. A lot of folks have stuff going on tonight it seems including myself. I will be staying in and printing 25FIX shirts tonight. I'd like to do a ride next tuesday and maybe polo on sunday. i will post details as they become available

beardsarefun said...

Ha, i just got back from a rain ride. The bottom fell out when i was south of lily flagg road. I just got home and dry. A lot of folks have stuff going on tonight it seems including myself. I will be staying in and printing 25FIX shirts tonight. I'd like to do a ride next tuesday and maybe polo on sunday. i will post details as they become available

Marshmallow said...

When you gonna distribute the shirts?