Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Once Upon A Time...

while visiting the glorious US of A, a young and impressionable student from the land of the rising sun went out for a night on the town. While out, our young friend met a quick talking American who promised her the world. They went for a stroll then back to his new loft that his recently divorced lawyer dad bought for him to piss his mom off; you know, the one with the view and above ground parking. There they had drinks, drinks, and more drinks. The next day she flew back home and never again heard from the fork-tongued American. Little did either of them know that planted in our sweet maidens loins was a demon seed. That faithful night spawned a bastard child that was soon to be unleashed upon the world. Half man and half goat - wait no, half dragon and half ninja - no, thats not right either. Whatever the hell it is, its f'ing crazy looking...and he came to be known as Starfucker!

9 comments:

incognito said...

And I thought the GT triple triangle was bad.

beardsarefun said...

I respect their ingenuity and originality, but you're right, that thing is fugly as hell!

Jarrod said...

it's like bending over backwards just do a little bar spinning. I'm guessing that's the motivation?
looks a lot like a nishiki alien.

Mark Durling said...

I've seen that bike floating around in videos and on blogs and I just laugh every time! It's soo ugly! haha! and sure, good job on trying something new and different but come on

Jarrod said...

I'd ride one but then again my standards are lower than the Dow....

beardsarefun said...

that top bike pictured is an Alien and I agree, hence my retarded story. I guess that's for more mud clearance...from all the shit talking your friends are gonna be doing. i kid, i kid. Someone should one-up this design and use it, but then do the front end like an old SE Quadangle frame. Then I dare you to try and make any sense out of it! At least its not another Pista Concept >: )

Jarrod said...

I didn't even look close at your picture there before spouting off. I love tripple tri frames (like your build) and would honestly ride that crazy frame. Somehow, I'm kinda into it...

beardsarefun said...

What size is the front wheel? It looks like a 24x1 maybe. I'd like to see the geometry of it. I have to say, its kinda growing on me.

beardsarefun said...

and whats up with those blue safety cones? bizzarro world?