cant make it. Maybe next week my new frame will be in. Of course, then i will have to get the rest of the parts...
hope it doesn't rain before the end
Rain is a possibility but i think we will be alright. Weather is showing after 9 and I am optimistic it will hold out even longer - though, that's not based on any real reasoning except wishful thinking. If we don't ride, it'll be 60 degrees and clear
fun ridekind of serious pace
dude youre an animal - when we were sprinting in that stretch towards downtown, i looked over to my right and saw you flying by me - i was like holy crap dude!
I won't be doing a fenderless ride tonight.
Post a Comment
Free Blog CounterPoker Blog