Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Save The Date Mofo

The summer always means good times and this year is no exception. We have a group organizing trips for a couple note-worthy events coming up so if you're interested in joining the festivities, hit us up. You must be 21 and down-to-clown with some stupid shit.

First up, we have the New Belgium Brewery Urban Assault Tour coming to Nashville Sunday May 3rd. Follow the link for more details.




Later in the summer, we are heading over to A-town for the Velocity Tour on Sunday July 12th. We already have details worked out with some ATL riders that are going to show us around and give us a place to crash. Space is limited so let us know if youre interested ASAP.

6 comments:

clintpatty said...

I have a 3 day route to Nashville I've been wanting to ride...

beardsarefun said...

Hmmm, that sounds pretty awesome actually. I'd like to see your route some time. Would you ride your FX or fixed?

clintpatty said...

modified route of what I had from my parents house to there that stopped to sleep at Walls of Jericho. You may want to avoid going east first since it doesn't make sense and I left off the nice roads to Walls of Jericho. That would also make it a 2 day trip instead. And you should probably check with Nashville people to see when you should leave highway 100 earlier.

I would ride the FX. It would be a custom frame touring bike that I ordered a while back, but it broke on the first ride due to poor craftsmanship and I'm still waiting to get it repaired.

Sean said...

I'm pretty sure you have to be track certified for the cycle hawk thing

clintpatty said...

I'll show them my street creds for entry.

beardsarefun said...

oh no you di'int!