Monday, March 16, 2009

Warning: Shenanigans Galore



Thanx to everyone who rode last week. I had a great time. to those who couldn't make it, come on out tomorrow. we had some new guys last week and i know most of them will be back tomorrow in addition to some of our OG friends. as usual, this is a social ride with an emphasis on having fun and meeting like-minded friends. We try to base the rides on the groups abilities but this certainly won't qualify as one of your training rides for the week. post-ride haps will probably go down at voo-doo lounge, big suprise, and then you're on your own, ha.








9 comments:

clintpatty said...

I'm riding to my gramma's and maybe to New Hope, but I may try to do this on the way depending on when I leave school. If I'm not getting a lot done I'll enjoy the pretty day riding out there instead. If I ride out there during the day, don't forget The Nook is having Rogue Kells tonight.

anthony said...

i may be there. I'll have to see how I feel after riding from work.

beardsarefun said...

oh awesome! you live southside right? we may ride down that way again if you just wanna join us at the shop and peel off when we get towards your place. its up to everyone else. either way we're not going to be killin' it so i'm sure you'd be alright.

beardsarefun said...

clint, if you can't make it, there's always next week. i've actuslly never been to the Nook but i've heard they have killer beer selection. I probably won't make it there tonight but I definitely want to check it out.

Tyler said...

I might break out the tall bike

beardsarefun said...

oh snap. i have a feeling that could end tragically but it'll be fun as hell til it crashes and burns, ha. actually, ur tall bike rides pretty well.

Tyler said...

Yeah I still got yours and dustins here at work

beardsarefun said...

oh sweet. Can you just strap the other two on your back on your way over? How's your seatpost doing these days?

clintpatty said...

did the skid competition include this
http://vimeo.com/3657415