Friday, March 6, 2009

When It's Wet, Pull Out The Wood



I met this dude last weekend. He was showing some hand made wooden fenders. There are some companies out there that make really sweet hand made wood fenders but the difference are these are concave versus flat. I think the flat ones look great and all but I have to agree with my new friend's design that the concave design is more effective in the slop. The fenders are made to order, look great, and come with all the hardware you need to mount them for around a buck fifty a pair. Drop him a line at lbrk@hotmail.com for more info.

4 comments:

marshmallow said...

Are you talking shit about my fender?

Just kidding, I like.

beardsarefun said...

its normal to be insecure about your wood, but no, i was not talking about you specifically. i did think you would like 'em though when i saw them.
u work sundays?

marshmallow said...

Alot of times, but not this week.

marshmallow said...

is that the bike that won best in show in the background?