Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ground Zero

Thanks to everyone for atteneding the alleycat last night. I think it was a big success. Also a big big thanks to all the volunteers and sponsors - you all made this event go off flawlessly. ha, well, pretty close. I think it's safe to say that everyone had fun. I will follow up with a proper thanks, results, and pics once I have time to sort through everything, return equipment, clean up, and recover. For those who didn't make it, you missed out! We had 52 registered racers and a ton of others that just tagged along. Apparently everyone brought their entourage because the after party blew up to a few hundy throughout the night. One of the funniest things I noticed is that there were only few people in the pool right after the race but when I finally called it a night, there were tons in the water, most in their underwear, some chic in a dress, and one who lost her pants? I dont know what was up with that but she was laughing her ass off. Also a big thanks to the Redd Letters for playingnad bringing the jort-hate.

Here are some stupid videos to watch untul we get everything sorted. I dont know what is up with the parodies, maybe i missed the memo, but these are too horrible not to share:








3 comments:

clintpatty said...

it was more fun than being on a boat

Teresa said...

Hot Mess Alleycat...hands down the most fun i've had in a long time. Great to see other ladies out there doin it too. thanks, for the kickass time!

Melissa said...

i must have left the party to soon. I had alot of fun though.