Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Yee Haw, Nashville's Havin' A Hoe-Down



Even though they were all too weak to make the big trip to Huntsville for the mess (except Candace, thanks for riding), you should all make the trip to Nashville and pay it forward. They have some solid guys down there that will show you a good time, plus they don't ride so you can put a hurt on them in their own yard. kidding, damn - it'll be a lot of fun for real so get out of town for the day! - just tivo the tour.

Also, I think a lot of people are familiar with them but a lot are not, so if you don't know about Halcyon, pay them a visit while you're there. Here are some recent shots of the store by photographer and cyclist Jonathan Kingsbury




5 comments:

Fix Memphis said...

I must defend my title!

ponyheart said...

oh shit, trouble

Keith said...

does that mean you are coming, Cort?

Fix Memphis said...

I don't know. Your 6 is my 5 (when I get off work) and Em and I both have work Sunday morning.

ponyheart said...

i hear a lot of talky talky but no commitment here