we need to start this here
Are you going to try to do the Tuesday night ride if the weather holds out or are you calling it now.
I hope you didn't call it then. It got the rain out of it's system early that they were predicting at start time. Now it's at end time. There is nothing to move in before the end. And the conditions are not favorable for storm development in this area. $10 says a ride tonight will involve no more than sprinkles and some still wet spots.
ant, there is supposedly a HSV X-race in the works but i am guessing that means next year.a few of us are going to Bham to check it out if ur interested
Post a Comment
Free Blog CounterPoker Blog