Monday, May 30, 2011

Lucky Cat III coming up!



Get yer dancin' shoes on because coming up next weekend is the third annual Huntsville Lucky Cat! This year, the focus will be fun-on-a-bike and the race will be a good bit easier than it has been. I've left the race in the competent and less sadistic hands of Chris Joy who worked with me last year and he tells me it will use a scavenger hunt format with an emphasis on fun. I'm also told there will be an alleycat after party at the same house (the one with the swimming pool what-what) that the race finished at two years ago. The race will not finish there this year though from what I understand. Anyhow, as always, we encourage everyone to tell a friend and out-of-towners get up with me and i will make sure you have a place to stay. Chris has done a lot of work to get good sponsors for you but has yet to get me a complete list but here are the one's i am certain of:

Bicycles Etc
TWOFIVEFIX
Chrome Messenger Bags
Scallywag Coffee
Urban Velo
Anthony Art
Bello Velo

2 comments:

marshmallow said...

phil wood is also sponsoring

Tyler said...

sweet flyer